

I've never posted a blog thing before so I will now! Ha! We(Me, Kyle, and his fam) went on a cruise dec 27-jan3 to the carribbean islands (san juan, puerto rico; st. thomas, virgin islands; la romona, dominican republic; and nassau, bahamas) it was TONZZ of fun and I have over 1000 pictures from it!! but this thing only lets you upload so many photos at a time and i'm not gonna sit here and take forever to put them all up like i did on myspace haha
Our ship was Carnival Splendor and it was sooo nice and huuuge! Of course Kyle spent most of his time in the Casino playing blackjack! And I actually got to go in there to since i'm FINALLY 21! ha but I didn't care too much for it except the fact I did put a quarter into the machine and won 15 dollars! Heck Yes! But then I lost it again ha! I'd have to say my most favorite well my 2 most favorite times on the cruise was in the Virgin Islands we got to go on a ride in a submarine and the water and everything is soooo clear it was beautiful, and then I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Atlantis in the Bahamas. That place is sooo nice and we went swimming with the dolphins and it was AMAZING!

No comments:
Post a Comment